Messaging systems provide a communication channel between applications of the big data ecosystem, this systems usually implement queue systems, such as:
- Apache KAFKA: Message intermediation system based on the publisher/subscriber model.
- RabbitMQ: Message Queuing System (MQ) that acts as a middleware between producers and consumers.
- Amazon Kinesis: Kafka’s counterpart to the Amazon Web Services infrastructure.
- Microsoft Azure Event Hubs: Kafka’s counterpart to the Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Google Pub/Sub: Kafka’s counterpart to Google Cloud infrastructure.