Future simple: will / won´t
Uso: (no tiene porque implicar seguridad)
- Decisiones espontáneas. – I don’t like this!. I will go back home.
- En condicionales. – If I go to the supermarket, I will buy some bread.
- Previsiones. – I think the weather will be better tomorrow.
I will play cards tomorrow. – [Jugaré cartas mañana]
I won’t do that. – [No voy a hacer eso]
Be going to
Use: (estar seguro de)
- Planes o intenciones. – I’m going to get my hair cut tomorrow.
- Predicción del futuro. – Look at those clouds. It’s going to rain.
- Amenazas. – If you do that, I’m going to get angry.
- Promesas. – I promise I’m not going to do it ever again.
I´m going to Peru in Octover.
I´m never going to Madagascar.
I´m not goint to Madagascar.
I’m going to visit Milan.
They are going to have a party next week.
Is it going to rain this week?